Rare Opportunity with Gurnee Hyundai!
Due to a tremendous increase in business and promotions, Gurnee Hyundai is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Finance Manager to add to our team! Gurnee Hyundai has been selling and servicing vehicles in the Gurnee and the surrounding communities since 1999! Our customers 100%, complete satisfaction is our top priority at Gurnee Hyundai...and we know that must start with our employees!
The responsibilities of an experienced Finance Manager with Gurnee Hyundai include:
- Review consumer credit applications with customers and financial institutions
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance products to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties as well as a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seek new lending institutions and maintaining current banking relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing finance and lease deals accurately as well as securing approvals through financial sources.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
- Reviewing and confirming the agreed upon sales figures with the sales managers and customers
- Work with sales consultants, sales managers and customers to maintain our high CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) scores
- Throughout the entire process, a F&I Manager must practice strict legal compliance and high ethical behavior
The Finance Manager is one of the most important positions in a dealership and is also one of the last people to interact with our customers...your lasting impression often sets the tone for what we hope to be a long-term relationship between Gurnee Hyundai and their customers for life! An outgoing personality with a positive attitude is a must...wallflowers need not apply!
What does Gurnee Hyundai offer? Why should you consider a finance career with the Gurnee Hyundai?
- Company Vehicle Program (DEMO) to qualified candidate!
- Family friendly, flexible work schedule!
- Health and dental plans
- 401k participation
Gurnee Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer and drug free environment. All applicants must posses a valid Wisconsin Driver's License.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000 to $180,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule